Applications can be a challenge, especially when you do not know what to expect once your application documents have been submitted.
We have tried to make the process as straightforward as possible. Here you will find everything you need to know about the application process at BAMA.
Harald GöltlHR Department
Submit your completed documents to us by e-mail or using the online contact form.
- An informative cover letter
- A curriculum vitae in table format
- Copies of the relevant references
- Photo (optional)
You will receive a confirmation once your application documents have been received. We will then carefully review your application and provide you with feedback as soon as possible on potential next steps in the process.
CHECKLIST FOR DOCUMENTS
- The HR Department makes an initial selection of suitable candidates
- The documents are forwarded to the department
- The department will draw up a shortlist
- All applicants will receive feedback on the status of their application
If your application is of interest, we will invite you for an interview. Depending on the role, you may be invited to further interviews during the selection process.
CHECKLIST FOR INTERVIEW
- After receiving your invitation to an interview, please confirm that you are able to attend.
- Please allow plenty of time for the appointment and prepare for the interview.
- We would ask that you arrive on time. Should you be delayed, please send a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We look forward to meeting you and providing a friendly environment for discussion.
Once the process has been successfully completed, we look forward to welcoming you to BAMA.